I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus the past couple weeks because I haven't had much down time to write. But while I've been away two of you lovely ladies nominated me for my first blogging awards for which I am truly grateful. Thanks to Jen at the Chronicles of Violetta Margarita for the Versatile Blogger Award and Cyndi at Then Comes the Baby in the Baby Carriage for the Stylish Blogger Award.
So, here's how this works:
1. Winners grab the image and put it in your blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you it.
3. Tell 10 things about yourself (per award)
4. Award 5 bloggers (Stylish Blogger) and Award 15 bloggers (Versatile Blogger).
5. Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.
Since I was nominated for two separate awards, it looks like I should technically share 20 things about myself. So here it goes:
1. My husband and I live in a Sear.s kit house from the 1930s and I love its big front porch.
2. I'm a serial "snoozer" and hit the snooze button 4-5 times a morning before I actually roll out of bed.
And the nominees for the Stylish Blogger Award are:
1. Lauren at Every Word Is Nonsense
2. Tracy at My Seriously Broken Oven
3. Ed at Things People Said After My Miscarriage
4. Reusethematerialgirl at Take Home Baby
5. Jill at musicmakermomma
And (some of) the (15!!) nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Cheers at I Just Relaxed. It Didn't Work.
2. The Infertile Gynecologist