My HCG on Friday was up to 1557. I have an early u/s scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. By that time I will be 5w4d along and it will probably too early to see a heartbeat. The RE has decided against heparin or lovenox at this point, but I haven't heard why directly from him yet so we plan to discuss that with him on Wednesday if everything is still looking good.
We spent the weekend out of town visiting my sister and her boyfriend. I wasn't ready to share the news, but it was nice to at least be preoccupied with something else than wondering if everything is still growing as it should be. We watched a couple movies, went to a baseball game and did a little shopping. We just got home a little bit ago and I have a bunch of work to do before tomorrow comes. Yuck!