3.04.2011

Just Gonna Do It; Shoulda Done It Sooner

So I've decided to quit anonymously lurking other TTC/IF blogs.  I've been doing that for about two years now.  Last month marked three years since my husband and I decided that we would try to start a family.  Over the past three years, we've endured two miscarriages and much disappointment.  Right now I am a few days into my 2WW after IUI#5. If this one isn't successful, we will do one more IUI before moving onto IVF if necessary.


We've been relatively private about our fertility problems and only recently shared our struggles with our close family members.  But I still feel alone.  I can't begin to tell you how helpful it has been to read others' stories over these past few years.  I feel like I already know so many of you even though I've never communicated with any of you directly.  I spend so much time reading other people's blogs that I decided that it is time for me to join this wonderfully supportive community.


Travelling is one of my passions so I thought it would be fun to incorporate that into my blog's theme.  You can check out our TTC "itinerary" to the right.  I've never blogged before and I am not one who typically keeps diaries or journals (unless I'm travelling).  Hopefully this will come easy.  Thanks for sharing your journeys and accompanying me on mine.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! You will love it! I am really hoping this IUI is it for you! I went through 10 of them so I know how stressful it is.

    ReplyDelete